Wednesday 28 March 2012

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here - David Gilmour

There is one music video I've been playing over and over as it's absolutely fantastic. It's David Gilmore from Pink Floyd, live, playing the solo of Wish You Were Here.

Without further ado, because it so good, here it is:



Fortunately if this is something you would like to learn to play here are a couple of videos from Marty Schwartz - the guy I always go to for YouTube lessons.

This video is the beginning part of Wish You Were Here - the bit that is played with a 12 string guitar.

http://youtu.be/jt4veKC2I10 - unfortunately the video won't embed in blogger for some reason so you will have to click on the link.

Now for the solo section played by David Gilmour -

http://youtu.be/n67FLy3TLS0 - again, Blogger for some reason will not or can't find the video so I added the link for you to click on.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. By the way, I'm no where near actually playing the whole song - I'm definatly not that good - yet :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment